QuicPIC™ is a powerful tool that automates your PIC data processing tasks. QuicPIC™ error-checks your 50058 data for every possible PIC error, and then automatically submits only the error-free records to PIC. The program can also retrieve and manage PIC error reports—quickly and easily!
The power of QuicPIC™ is unique technology developed by Tenmast that communicates with the PIC system and identifies any and all errors before you submit the records to PIC.
- Error checks all 50058 files prior to submitting to PIC. Translation of errors into plain English with easy to follow instructions to correct them quickly and efficiently.
- Real Time Status Reports – It will download, store, and display the PIC-calculated submission rate, late re-exams, and late HQS inspections.
- The PIC Status Report compares your current tenant data to the 50058 data in PIC and prints a list of the tenant records with errors so you can insure they are all kept current.
- Full, unlimited phone and email support from our PIC Services Team.
- Late Re-exams
- Late HQS Inspections
- PIC Status Report
- Active Tenant List of those on PIC
QuicPIC™ works with any housing authority software system, and without any modification to your existing system.