Learn the inside secrets of how to successfully manage PIC in just one day.
- Do you understand PIC errors?
- Are your PHAS & SEMAP scores suffering due to bad PIC data?
- Worried about HUD sanctions for having a score below 97%?
- Struggling to keep your PIC data up-to-date?
PIC Tricks gives you the knowledge to conquer PIC.
- Achieve 100% Submission Rate
- Overview of the PIC System
- Interpret PIC Errors and correct them – every time!
- Reports that help achieve a 100% Submission
- Bring your own PIC errors – we’ll explain how to fix them!
The training will be presented by Mike Denny, PIC Coordinator at Tenmast Software. Mike and the PIC Team have worked closely with HUD on the PIC development process since 1999 and are used as one of the primary PIC system testers that HUD relies upon today. Every year they help hundreds of PHA’s submit 50058’s to PIC successfully.
- San Antonio // March 10, 2015
- Seattle // April 15, 2015 (PIC Training)
- Seattle // April 16, 2015 (MTW Training)
- Denver // May 14, 2015
- Syracuse // June 9, 2015
- Milwaukee // July 9, 2015
- Atlantic City // August 20, 2015
- Las Vegas // September 10, 2015
- Charlotte // October 8, 2015
- Lexington // November 12, 2015
$350 per registration (breakfast & lunch included)
Register 3 & get the 4th FREE!
If you have questions about the training, please call us at 877.TENMAST.
Cancellation Policy: Fees are refundable, less a 20% cancellation fee, based on a written notice to email@example.com if the cancellation is made one week prior to the training. Failure to notify Tenmast of a cancellation will result in full payment.