Web Design Options
Having a presence on the World Wide Web is very important for housing authorities. Potential tenants, landlords, and vendors are using the Internet to research your agency and the programs you offer. Tenmast offers Web site design tailored to public housing and can be customized to the specific needs of your housing authority.
Benefits of Web Design and Hosting
- Community Outreach: Applicants, landlords, vendors can quickly find out about you with great additions like photos, maps, and diagrams. Also, publicize special offers and events, quickly and easily.
- Clear & Direct Messaging: Tenmast has experience in developing websites specifically for Public Housing Authorities. We produce an attractive and direct site for the user, without clutter that can distract the viewer.
- Saves Time & Money: Web sites provide quick answers to common questions and standard forms your agency uses.
Any Web site* can also include Applicant Access™, an online application for housing. Learn more about Applicant Access …
Why choose us to design your site?
- Our framework is set up for Public Housing…reducing costs of new design(s)
- Greatly reduced start up costs, i.e. no acquisition of additional hardware
- Professional/knowledgeable staff to guide you through the design
- Web site is maintained throughout the year by our technical staff
- Full website with design/artwork
- Website customization & maintenance
- Web hosting*
- Domain registration/support*
*Contact us to learn how you can web host and how to register your domain.
Take a Look
Click here to visit a sample website that can be customized with your information, logo, color schemes.
If you are interested in having Tenmast create and/or host a Web site for you, please contact us for more information.